The new generation of Fronius TransPocket 150 devices brings a high degree of flexibility.
The integrated PFC (Power Factor Correction) technology supports the use of extremely long mains leads of up to 100 metres in length. The operating concept has also become even more intuitive.
The 7-segment display makes it possible to quickly read off the parameters that have been configured.
In addition, the display is slightly set back and therefore well protected against damage.
Easily comprehensible setup settings are a tremendous help in simplifying operation.
The new TransPocket series is sturdier than ever and is the perfect companion for building sites and tough working conditions. A robust, ergonomic housing with integrated edge and wear chassis protection and intelligent slat design protects the whole device from dirt and damp.
The inner parts are mounted on the specially designed plastic carrier, which also contributes to the exemplary robustness of the TransPocket series. The optimised airflow reduces contamination and guarantees a very long service life. The IP 23 protection class speaks for itself. The FUS parameter (fuse) allows the fuse protection to be adjusted,
- PFC technology lowers input amps required
- Sturdy, impact proof housing
- Generator compatible
- V-down Celulose electrodes
- Thermostat controlled fan
- Removable steel mesh dust filter
- Ideal for the typical welding job: Rod-electrode and TIG welding with lift arc ignition
- Suitable for construction sites and workshops
- Remote controllable version (RC version)
- S-mark, CE-mark and C Tick
- Automatic timed switch off to save energy